NATURE AQUARIUM GALLERY
WE WELCOME NATURE AQUARIUM FANS AND BEGINNERS
in the Wood
The Nature Aquarium Gallery is the only place in the world where you can feel and experience the ADA World. About 40 layouts of various sizes, from mini to 3.5m gigantic one, are always exhibited in the Gallery. All of them are well maintained by the skilled ADA staff and welcome you in the most beautiful state. The visitors can enjoy the real aquascapes and look closely at ADA Goods. You can also ask questions to ADA staff about creation and maintenance of aquascape and how to use ADA products. We look forward to your visit to / Nature Aquarium Gallery.
Opening Dates/Hours and Admission
Sunday March 19
Monday March 20
Sunday March 26
Sundays and public holidays
10:00am to 5:00pm
- *Please note that the Nature Aquarium Gallery is closed on weekdays and Saturdays.
- *Visitors are asked to provide their names and addresses in the guest book. Thank you for your kind cooperation.
- *The opening date of the Gallery is subject to change. You can check the latest information on this webpage, News and official ADA twitter account.
- *ADA Catalogs are not available in the Nature Aquarium Gallery. You may obtain a copy of the latest ADA catalogue at your nearest shop distributing the catalog.
- *Taking pictures (including taking pictures with a smart phone or cell phone) in the Gallery is prohibited. Your kind understanding is highly appreciated.
- *Smoking is prohibited in the entire ADA premises. Please refrain from smoking even in the car park and outdoor areas.
- *There are a lot of bamboos and trees around the parking lot. Please forward park your vehicle so that the trees and plants will not be directly exposed to the exhaust gas. Thank you for your cooperation.
- *ADA Goods and fishes are not available for sale at the Nature Aquarium Gallery.
8554-1, Urushiyama, Nishikan-ku, Niigata 953-0054 JAPAN
ADA Service Center: 0256-72-1994 Business hours: 10:30-17:30 on weekdays
★ Train: it is reasonable for you to purchase JR East Pass.
From Niigata St.
1. Take local train, "Echigo Line" from Niigata st. to Maki st.(40min)
2. Take taxi from Maki st. to the NA gallery(5min).
< Option > More expensive but faster:
1. Take Shinkansen from Tokyo to Tsubame Sanjo(2h)
2. Take taxi to the gallery(20min) ->Approx. JPY4,500